Tuesday, January 10, 2012

O Christmas Tree

When Bryan is deployed, I have a trusty artificial tree that I use for Christmas. However, when he is home, we love to go out and find our own fresh tree. This year we went to Jack's Creek Christmas Tree Farm and had a great experience. After selecting our tree, Bryan cut it down and we enjoyed the rest of the farm - a petting zoo, meeting Santa and sitting on his sleigh, drinking some hot chocolate and eating boiled peanuts!
The best thing about Jack's Creek is how supportive they are of the military, especially considering there is no type of base or post nearby. We will definitely be returning there next year to get our Christmas tree.




I don't think I ever took a picture of the tree in all it's glory, but here are Marlie & I with it for my 33 week picture.

No comments: